Tribbles 'n' Bits Breakfast Cereal
Buy this and earn
aggregatingGeek PointsGeek Points is a program to reward you, our incredibly cool customers, for shopping with us! The more you shop, the more points you can earn towards some pretty nifty rewards.
The heck with "Breakfast of Champions." This is "Breakfast of James T. Kirk!"Read more...
Stays furry - even in milk.
Tired of boring cereals that remind you of something a Klingon might eat? Well, warp your breakfast into the 23rd century by digging in to a heaping bowl of Tribbles & Bits!
That's right, we've taken those cute, cuddly Tribbles and shrunk them down into bite-sized bits of sugar-coated joy. We've also added colorful marshmallows, each with their own unique flavor, and rounded it out with whole-grain stars to create the best tasting breakfast cereal this side of the Neutral Zone. It's prodigiously delicious!
But Tribbles 'n' Bits isn't just a bowl of fluff to get you through the morning rush, it's also nutritious in a way that makes other cereals practically squeal with anger. Each Trekkie marshmallow is fortified with essential vitamins and minerals, and the stars are made of a special, high-fiber blend of wheat, rice, and rye. Of course, the Tribbles themselves makes Tribbles & Bits the highest protein cereal in the galaxy.
So what are you waiting for? Cross the final frontier! Explore strange new flavors! Seek out new textures and new early morning pleasures. And boldly go! Seriously, with 27 grams of fiber per serving, we promise there'll be no "tribble" at all.
Tribbles 'n' Bits Cereal
- Officially licensed Star Trek breakfast cereal.
- Full of whole grain goodness (wheat, rice, rye, quadrotriticale), vitamins (such as B6, B12, R, and C) and minerals (such as potassium, zinc, and irony).
- 27 grams of fiber per serving.
- Tribbles are farm-raised, free range, and fed a fully organic diet.
- With careful eating, one box should last a lifetime.
- Full box also works as a Klingon detector.
- Free Captain Pike action figure in each box.
- Net. Wt:. 20 oz.