Buy this and earn
lots of littleGeek PointsGeek Points is a program to reward you, our incredibly cool customers, for shopping with us! The more you shop, the more points you can earn towards some pretty nifty rewards.
Pod On Pod Data Transfer Action!Read more...
Pod On Pod Data Transfer Action!
It's not easy being single. At ThinkGeek we believe everyone deserves a little lovin'... Geeks can't survive on technology and BAWLS® alone. But how about your iPod®? It's sleek and sexy, but has probably never had a date. If you looked half as good as your smooth glossy white pod, you'd have to beat folks off with a stick. It's almost unfair.
Now your iPod® can get some action and do direct data transfers at the same time! Here's how it works. Simply apply a dab of the included iLube© onto the dock connector of your iPod® and slip it into one end of the iCopulate's™ latex sleeve. Find another consenting iPod® in the vicinity and deftly insert it into the opposite end of the sleeve.
Once the two iPods® are joined the real fun begins. Using the easy to navigate menu system of your iCopulate™, you can transfer music from one iPod® to the other; single tracks, albums, all songs, or even whole playlists. Since the iCopulate™ uses the dock connector for fast file transfers you can transfer several dozen tracks in less than 30 seconds. Now that's a quickie you can write home to mom about!
Features of the iCopulate™ include:
- Works with any second generation iPod® or later with a dock connector (will not work with the iPod Shuffle®)
- Transfer audio tracks and files directly, faster than real time
- Includes one 1.62 volt watch battery for up to 8 months of sustained iCopulation™
- Support for single track and album transfer, entire playlist transfer, or transfer of all songs and files on the device
- Unique, ribbed, Latex sleeve surrounding embedded electronics for enhanced iPod® safety and increased user comfort
- Includes one 8oz tube of non-toxic strawberry scented iLube™