Buy this and earn
avogadroGeek PointsGeek Points is a program to reward you, our incredibly cool customers, for shopping with us! The more you shop, the more points you can earn towards some pretty nifty rewards.
An anagram for ThinkGeek's fools.Read more...
No more free shirt for fools
Well, we knew it was inevitable, but the time has come to say goodbye to our Supersecret Anagram Shirt. We hope you enjoyed it, and had a chance to figure out the anagram. This shirt was available for free for April Fools 2005, but is now retired, sitting back on its easy chair in the ThinkGeek Home for Retired Shirts, watching Wheel of Fortune and playing checkers.
Some important-type stuff about the free shirt thingy:
- This offer was only good while our supply of magic anagram shirts lasted.
- You could have purchased this shirt if you didn't want to buy $10 worth of other products.
- Because we're weird and wacky, the shirt we shipped you may have been black OR navy blue. That was part of the deal, mmkay? mmkay.
- This was a limited edition shirt. It will never be printed again. Lucky you!
- Only one shirt was allowed per order.
NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES.
Aren't smart enough to decode a simple anagram? Need a hint? Ok we give... Here's what the anagram really spells:
Fools Shop at ThinkGeek or, if you're feeling a little demanding, "Shop at ThinkGeek, FOOLS!"
Here's some suggestions we've received that are creative, but alas - not correct!
NO, SHE GOT PEKKAS FISHLOT
THINKGEEK SHOT LAOS *POF*
THINKGEEK ASS POOF HOT
"Ah!," spots ThinkGeek fool.
ThinkGeek: A shop of lots.