Marvel Thor Mighty Mjolnir Mailbox
Because your mail is worthy
- Made from a proprietary/classified metal for durability against weather and attacks
- Includes facial recognition technology - it only opens for you and USPS employees
- Want to know if your mail is here? Your mailbox will light up when your mail has been delivered
Because your mail is worthyWe at ThinkGeek usually take a playful tone with our copy, but there's nothing cute or funny about vandalizing someone's mailbox. We swear to Odin, if we have to replace our mailbox again we'll set off Ragnarok ourselves. *Deep breath.* Sorry, you didn't deserve that. It's not like you're the one taking a baseball bat to our mailbox. RIGHT?
If you too have experienced the harsh sting of collecting scattered letters (ahem, bills) after finding your mailbox on the front lawn, we've got a solution for you. Before you go all Revengers on anyone, try out this Marvel Thor Mighty Mjolnir Mailbox. We named it after Thor's mighty hammer not just because it looks like Mjolnir, but also because this mailbox is nearly indestructible. Seriously. With a healthy stash of uru and signoff from some Dwarven blacksmiths, we've provided an ultimate solution that has a lifetime guarantee. Your mailbox will never be moved again. Even if you wanted to.
In addition to holding your mail and being virtually unmovable, we've added some extra features to make this mailbox an active part of your smart home. Ever had people snooping around in your mailbox? Not anymore. Just like you have to be worthy to wield Thor's hammer, you also have to be worthy to open this mailbox. This mailbox cannot be opened by anyone but official USPS workers and you. It comes with facial recognition technology that always has the most up-to-date list of USPS employees, and you can add up to 4 friends and family members as well.
Wondering if that mail has come yet? The sides will light up when your mail has been delivered (with optional push-notifications to your mobile device). Don't worry about replacing batteries or running power cords - it runs on solar energy. Need to mail something? We've replaced the boring mailbox flag with the wings of Thor's helmet. Because if we're embracing authenticity, we might as well go all the way.
- Marvel Thor Mighty Mjolnir Mailbox
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- Built to withstand alien attacks, giant monsters, and even nuclear blasts
- Features locked mailbox with facial recognition, light-up mail notification (with push-notification functionality when paired with a smart device), and Thor's helmet wing as a mailbox flag
- Materials: Proprietary classified metal/platinum hybrid
- Dimensions: 66" tall x 24" deep x 8" wide
- Complies with USPS mailbox guidelines
- Weight: 800 lb.
- Power: Solar-powered
- Ages 16+