Dungeons & Dragons Patch Hat
For casual dungeon exploration
- Officially-licensed Dungeons & Dragons merchandise
- +5 perception when used outside - it blocks the sun
- +90% chance to play a game of D&D when equipped
For casual dungeon explorationSome people wear chainmail into dungeons. Us? We prefer mesh trucker hats. We could tell you why, but you'll have to defeat our Tiamat summon first. Okay fine, we’ll tell you. We like to keep it casual.
Feel like a more casual game of D&D? We don't blame you - leather and chainmail gets super uncomfortable after a couple of rolls. This Dungeons & Dragons Patch Hat keeps things light and airy while still giving you that serious D&D look. We're not saying you'll get extra perks for equipping this hat, but you'd definitely get a +100 coolness bonus in our game.
- Dungeons & Dragons Patch Hat
- Officially-licensedDungeons & Dragons merchandise
- Red and white snapback trucker hat
- Features D&D patch
- Represent your game even when you leave your dice at home
- One sizefitslots of adult humans
- Care: Hand wash cold and lay flat to dry