NASA Patch Crossbody Bag
So much space
- Show your support for NASA and hold your important things
- Some people explore space, you explore space fashion
- Not meant for space travel, just space management
So much space
Space may be "the Final Frontier," but that's also what we call the inside of our bag. Just like space, it's expansive and we're pretty sure there are tiny black holes that keep taking our stuff.
Leave it to NASA to make navigation much easier, especially in this NASA Patch Crossbody Bag. We haven't taken as many wrong turns exploring the far reaches of our bag since we switched to this one. The only real trade off is now we have an overwhelming urge to see how this bag would function in space.
- NASA Patch Crossbody Bag
- Features space-related patches
- Show your support for space travel
- Because you're a fashion astronaut
- Materials: Polyurethane
- Dimensions: 7 1/2" tall x 9" wide x 3" deep
- Care Instructions: Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Weight: 1 lb.
- WARNING - ENTANGLEMENT HAZARD. Keep away from very young children. Do not place around neck.
"Will my laptop fit in this bag, ThinkGeek?" Let's find out together!
|Laptop fitting guide|
| Measure your laptop. |
Like TVs, laptops are listed by their measurement on the diagonal. Bags, on the other hand, are measured on the edges. Not all 17" laptops are the same size, so you'll need to measure the length & width of your closed laptop.
"But my laptop is at home, ThinkGeek!"
If you can't wait, Google has superpowers to tell you the dimensions of your laptop if you ask it nicely. Just input the make and model of your laptop and ye shall receive.
"I've got the measurements! Now what?"
Compare your laptop's measurements to the measurements of the bag. If the laptop's measurements are smaller than the bag, it fits! If one or more of the laptop's measurements are bigger, you're out of luck with this bag. Try another.