Harry Potter Gryffindor Quidditch Captain Fanny Pack
For when you have too much to carry
- Who says fanny packs are out of style?
- Sometimes muggle fashion just works
- Be careful if your wand has sharp edges - you wouldn't want to tear your fanny pack
For when you have too much to carrySpells are useless when you're lugging around so much Quidditch gear that you can't even carry your wand. And as the captain of the Gryffindor Quidditch team, that's just an occupational hazard. You're going to have to resort to something desperate. No, not one of the Unforgettable Curses… something from muggle fashion.
Sometimes even wizards and witches need to borrow from muggle fashion - that’s how we ended up with these Harry Potter Gryffindor Quidditch Captain Fanny Packs. They're spacious enough to fit your wand and a some Quidditch essentials (like the Snitch), and fashionable enough that no one will try to curse you when you're trying to win the game. Playing Quidditch has never looked so good.
- Harry Potter Gryffindor Quidditch Captain Fanny Pack
- Features "Captain" on the front with an “International Association of Quidditch patch near the bottom
- The Sorting Hat says "Make it work"
- Includes 3 zipper compartment for storage (1 on top, 1 on the front, and 1 interior) and adjustable buckle with clasp closure
- One size fits most Earthlings
- Materials: Polyester
- Dimensions:61/4" tall x14" wide x 3 1/4" deep
- Care Instructions: Wipe clean with a damp cloth