The safest way to carry your dragon
- Charm people with this dark fantasy aesthetic
- No more rushing for a fire extinguisher whenever your dragon sneezes
- This pewter dragon probably won't accidentally set you on fire
The safest way to carry your dragonAlthough dragons are amazing, for years we've been trying to find a way to have ours comfortably perch on our wrist without either burning us or clawing our arm up. Initial tests have not gone well at all. We've had so many accidental fires lately, our insurance people are starting to suspect something.
There's a safer way to have a dragon perch on your wrist: this Maelstrom Bracelet. Instead of a real dragon (which comes with claws and uncomfortable scaly skin), this pewter piece of jewelry looks amazing and probably won't accidentally set you on fire. We can't make any absolute guarantees about that, but we're like 99% sure.
For our customers with nickel allergies: This is made of English pewter, which is a mixture of tin, antimony, and copper. It is free of both lead and nickel.
- Maelstrom Bracelet
- Materials: 100% Fine English Pewter, faux leather band
- Thisbracelet, much like dragon's fire, doesn't mix well with water
- Excessive contact with water may damage the finish
- Dimensions:3/4" tall, 10 1/2" long