Ostrogoth Dragon Earwrap
- Charm people with this dark fantasy aesthetic
- What secrets will your dragon ear wrap share with you?
- Probably medieval fashion tips
Dragons probably have a lot to say, especially since most of them are really, really, old. It's a shame we don't speak their language… but maybe keeping one next you your ear will reveal some secrets. The only thing ours says to us is "Buy more ear wraps."
This Ostrogoth Dragon Ear Wrap won't help you summon dragons, but it does look great. Or, maybe we're wrong and you're really a summoner. In that case, go ahead and summon this ear wrap to your cart. The dark fantasy aesthetic makes a statement that shows how fashionable, edgy, and/or probably magical your taste is. We dig it.
For our customers with nickel allergies: This is made of English pewter, which is a mixture of tin, antimony, and copper. It is free of both lead and nickel.
- Ostrogoth Dragon Ear Wrap
- Materials: 100% Fine English Pewter
- This ear wrap, much like a dragon's fire, doesn't like water
- Excessive contact with water may damage the finish
- Dimensions: 2 3/4" tall, 1 3/4" wide, 1/2" deep
- Surgical steel ear-post
- For the right ear only
- Only one piercing needed One size fits most