Imperial Dragon Watch
Who watches the dragons?
- Charm people with this dark fantasy aesthetic
- We're not saying it can't summon a real-life dragon, but it hasn't worked for us yet
- Show how fashionable, edgy, and/or probably magical your taste is
Who watches the dragons?Having a real dragon could change your life. Traffic wouldn't be a thing anymore, you could just get on a dragon and fly to work. Granted, you'd need parking for your dragon, or it'd have to understand the concept of time so it could pick you up to take you back home. But still… it'd be awesome until it rains.
This Imperial Dragon Watch doesn't summon dragons, but it does tell time and look great. Or, maybe we're wrong and you're really a summoner. In that case, go ahead and summon this watch to your cart. The dark fantasy aesthetic makes a statement that shows how fashionable, edgy, and/or probably magical your taste is. We dig it.
For our customers with nickel allergies: This is made of English pewter, which is a mixture of tin, antimony, and copper. It is free of both lead and nickel.
- Imperial Dragon Watch
- Materials: 100% Fine English Pewter
- This watch, much like a dragon's fire, doesn't like water
- Excessive contact with water may damage the finish
- Adjustable link chain fitting
- One size fits most