EER Steam-Powered Entropy Watch
A pocket watch for your wrist
- Steampunk fashion is the future… and the past
- Guess it's time to learn how to read analog watches again
- Or, we could just keep the watch cover closed all the time and wear it like a bracelet
A pocket watch for your wristSteampunk fashion is all about the accessories. And we know what you're thinking… a pocket watch is classic steampunk fashion. It's a safe choice. But what about your wrists? You can't walk around in full steampunk attire without properly accessorizing.
Give your pocket a break and complete your Steampunk ensemble with this EER Steam-Powered Entropy Watch. It's all the cool parts of a pocket watch, but you can show it off to everyone because it's on your wrist instead of hiding out around your pocket.
For our customers with nickel allergies: This is made of English pewter, which is a mixture of tin, antimony, and copper. It is free of both lead and nickel.
- EER Steam-Powered Entropy Watch
- Materials:100% Fine English Pewter
- This watch doesn't mix well with water
- Not actually powered by steam (it just looks like it is)
- Excessive contact with water may damage the finish
- Adjustable band
- One size fits most