NASA Fanny Pack
Intergalactic (and practical) fashion
- Who says fanny packs are out of style?
- Don't conform to simple and outdated Earth fashion - evolve and embrace the future
- The future is fanny pack
Intergalactic (and practical) fashionForget what you think you know about fanny packs. True, on Earth there might be a slight stigma attached to them, but guess what? In space they're the biggest fashion trend since zorczattz (they're kind of like capes with storage pockets that double as sleeping bags).
When it comes to space fashion, there's only one name to trust: NASA. That's why this NASA Fanny Pack isn't just a fancy storage compartment for your waist - it's a fashion statement. Nothing says you're more evolved than fashion that's out of this world.
- NASA Fanny Pack
- Features NASA visual on the front with “National Aeronautics and Space Administration” in smaller print near the bottom
- Because labels matter
- Includes 3 zipper compartment for storage (1 on top, 1 on the front, and 1 interior) and adjustable buckle with clasp closure
- One size fits most Earthlings
- Materials: Polyester Dimensions:61/4" tall x14" wide x 3 1/4" deep
- Care Instructions: Wipe clean with a damp cloth