This lamp is out of this world
- Coordinate your own moon landing
- "Houston, we have a gigantic glowing astronaut"
- "You're go for glow"
This lamp is out of this worldSure, humans haven't been on the moon in a while, but that doesn't mean you can't create a different scenario with your imagination. (Or, if you work with NASA you might be able to literally do something about that.) But for everyone else, here's something to get you started.
Plan your own illuminated moon landing with this astronaut lamp. Since gravity is different in space, the astronaut can hover all around the moon. Above it. Behind it. On it. The possibilities are only limited by your imagination and the flexibility of the lamp's coil. Space may be dark, but this giant astronaut will light up the night.
- Astronaut Lamp
- Perfect for space enthusiasts
- Or actual NASA employees
- Or fans of that Ariana Grande song
- Not to scale, but if it was your light would be tiny
- Materials: 60% HIPS plastic, 40% PP plastic
- Powered by USB cable (included) or by batteries
- Batteries: 3 AAA (not included)
- Dimensions: 10" tall
- Ages 6+