Star Trek TOS - Mr. Spock, Dress Uniform 8" Mego Action Figure
Nothing beats Vulcan logic
- Original detail and quality
- Even though Spock doesn't get some of our jokes, we still love him
- He does have that dry wit though
Nothing beats Vulcan logicAlways the voice of reason, Spock is many things - science officer, musician (he played the Vulcan lute), and art enthusiast. But what most people know about Spock is his consistency… at ruining jokes. Don't believe us? We'll show you:
"Hey Spock, why did the Tribble cross the road?"
"It is illogical to assume the Tribble's true intentions, as they have displayed no sign of significant intelligence. However, if one were to speculate on a particular reason, a decent hypothesis would be some sort of instinctual migratory pattern toward Iota Geminorium IV."
"… stop it."
Even though he'll ruin your punchlines, this Mister Spock Mego action figure makes a perfect addition to your Star Trek collection. This figure features Spock in his dress uniform. Maybe he has a date with Uhura. We know, we're mixing timelines a bit. But you can't prove that it didn't happen offscreen!
- Star Trek TOS - Mister Spock - Dress Uniform 8" Mego Action Figure
- Officially-licensed Star Trek merchandise
- Part of the Mego Collection
- Vulcan lute not included
- But it does come with a phaser
- 14 points of articulation
- Highly detailed
- Materials: ABS plastic and cloth
- Dimensions: 8" tall
- Ages 8+
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age