Face of the Screaming Werewolf 8" Mego Action Figure
Too much of a good thing
- Original detail and quality
- Surprisingly the werewolf isn't the scariest thing about the movie
- Who knew comedians were the best at fighting werewolves?
Too much of a good thingSince the original Face of the Screaming Werewolf was made by combining two unrelated films with minor additional footage, we decided to introduce the action figure in the same way. So, collect your silver bullets and call your friendly comedian/werewolf hunter because someone has revived a mummified werewolf. Ugh. We can't do this anymore - it’s too “ruff.” We're just going to wrap this experiment up offscreen.
This Face of the Screaming Werewolf Mego action figure captures Lon Chaney Jr.'s likeness as the wolfman. Though it might not be the most original werewolf film of Chaney's career, it still stands out as an interesting film choice. The fact anyone could merge two unrelated films together with a shred of a plot is quite an accomplishment.
- Face of the Screaming Werewolf 8" Mego Action Figure
- Part of the Mego Collection
- Someone give this werewolf a treat for being such a good sport
- 14 points of articulation
- Highly detailed
- Materials: ABS plastic and cloth
- Dimensions: 8" tall
- Ages 8+
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age