Frankenstein 8" Mego Action Figure
A monster without a name
- Original detail and quality
- He may not officially be named Frankenstein…
- But we won't judge you for calling him by his "father's" name
A monster without a nameAnd now, dear readers, a deleted scene from Mary Shelley's Frankenstein.
Victor Frankenstein looked at his creature with sadness in his eyes. "You know, old friend, in a way I'm like your father. I should really give you an appropriate name as a way of passing on my legacy to you."
"Rragh." Frankenstein's monster replied as he held out his arms for an embrace. Victor hugged his son/creature.
"I will name you Frankenstein," Victor said. "That way people won't always have to correct others when someone refers to you as 'Frankenstein' instead of 'Frankenstein's monster.' Because you're not a monster to me."
Frankenstein smiled. "Thank you, father," he said. "People will be so happy to not correct others all the time."
We guess Mary Shelley decided to cut it for being too meta. Such a shame though.
This glow-in-the-dark Frankenstein Mego action figure captures the likeness of Victor's creation perfectly (and even includes shackles for realism). The first thing we're going to do is reenact the deleted scene from Shelley's novel and share it with the world. It's time that people stopped correcting others about Frankenstein's name.
- Frankenstein 8" Mego Action Figure
- Part of the Mego Collection
- Maybe he drowned that one girl because he never got a name
- 14 points of articulation
- Highly detailed
- Materials: ABS plastic and cloth
- Dimensions: 8" tall
- Ages 8+
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age