Captain America WWII Backpack
Enough pockets for you, Cap?
- Officially licensed Marvel merchandise
- Features elements of Captain America’s costume
- Part of Captain America’s “Stay in School” initiative
Enough pockets for you, Cap?Where is a superhero supposed to stick their essentials? Those costumes aren’t very accommodating, and even if some of them have pockets or utility belts, there’s still a limitation to what they can store. Can you picture Captain America trying to carry around a laptop? We can’t either. He’s technologically challenged.
Enter the superhero solution - the Captain America WWII Backpack. Based on Cap’s early costume, this backpack allows you to store your most important items and look good doing it. With multiple zippered pockets and side pockets on each side, the only thing you’ll have trouble fitting in this bag is Captain America’s shield.
- Captain America WWII Backpack
- Officially-licensed Marvel merchandise
- Includes 7 zipper pockets, 2 buckle pockets
- Plenty of room for everything but a Vibranium shield
- Remember kids, stay in school
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Materials: Polyester
- Dimensions: 20" tall x 14 3/5" wide x 2 4/5" deep
- Care Instructions: Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Weight: 2 lb.
- WARNING - ENTANGLEMENT HAZARD. Keep away from very young children. Do not place around neck.
"Will my laptop fit in this bag, ThinkGeek?" Let's find out together!
|Laptop fitting guide|
| Measure your laptop. |
Like TVs, laptops are listed by their measurement on the diagonal. Bags, on the other hand, are measured on the edges. Not all 17" laptops are the same size, so you'll need to measure the length & width of your closed laptop.
"But my laptop is at home, ThinkGeek!"
If you can't wait, Google has superpowers to tell you the dimensions of your laptop if you ask it nicely. Just input the make and model of your laptop and ye shall receive.
"I've got the measurements! Now what?"
Compare your laptop's measurements to the measurements of the bag. If the laptop's measurements are smaller than the bag, it fits! If one or more of the laptop's measurements are bigger, you're out of luck with this bag. Try another.