2019 ThinkGeek Despair Wall Calendar - Exclusive
Still use a physical calendar? Buy this one.
- 2019 12-month wall calendar
- Demotivating designs and geeky dates
- "Holidays" submitted by ThinkGeek fans - YOU!
Still use a physical calendar? Buy this one.We've teamed up with the geniuses at Despair, Inc. again to bring you a totally demotivating and hilarious calendar. You'll get a different Demotivator each month (see below) as well as important dates in geek history. Impress your friends with your geeky trivia knowledge! Never forget Talk Like A Pirate Day again! Send @neilhimself a Happy Birthday tweet right on time! The superpowers you will gain from having this calendar cannot possibly fit in one paragraph. Keep it for yourself or give it to that geek in your life who has everything but still finds stuff to complain about. (They'll love it but pretend to hate it. That's just how they roll.)
Some sample dates of import:
- January 28: The Lego Brick is patented (1958)
- February 9: Copernicium (Atomic Number 112) is discovered (1996)
- March 14: Pi Day
- April 19: Send ThinkGeek Pizza Day
- May 4: May the 4th be with you
- June 28: Tau Day. It's not always about Pi!
- July 25: Rosalind Franklin's Birthday (1920)
- August 12: IBM introduces the Model 5150 personal computer (1981)
- September 19: Talk Like a Pirate Day
- October 18: Nintendo releases the NES in North America (1985)
- November 5: Guy Fawkes Day
- December 5: Day of the Ninja
Includes the following Demotivator designs:
- Consequences: A ship is safe in harbor but you just had to be a risk taker, didn't you?
- Discouragement: Because there's nothing standing between you and your goal but a total lack of talent and complete failure of will.
- Unreliability: Failure is simply an opportunity to begin again, next time some place else, where they like to hire losers.
- Education: You can't put a price on a good education, but you can spend a small fortune to acquire skills that might help you earn a fraction of it back before technology obsolesces your knowledge set.
- Negativity: What optimists call objectivity when they don't like the message.
- Work: When I was told I had to pull my weight around here, I didn't realize that included everyone else's.
- Hype: The power to get you excited about that which you know isn't real.
- Sloth: Is my spirit animal.
- Hope: May not be warranted at this point.
- Sacrifice: All we ask here is that you give us your heart.
- Break the rules: On your own time. Here, you get paid to conform.
- Stress: Just look for me somewhere beyond the limits of human endurance.
- 2019 ThinkGeek Despair Wall Calendar
- A ThinkGeek exclusive from our friends at Despair
- A mashup between us and the brilliant minds at Despair, Inc.
- 12-month wall calendar with Demotivators for art
- Filled with geeky dates from the past and the future sent in by you - our fans!