2019 ThinkGeek Despair Wall Calendar - Exclusive
Still use a physical calendar? Buy this one.
- 2019 12-month wall calendar
- Demotivating designs and geeky dates
- "Holidays" submitted by ThinkGeek fans - YOU!
Some sample dates of import:
- January 28: The Lego Brick is patented (1958)
- February 9: Copernicium (Atomic Number 112) is discovered (1996)
- March 14: Pi Day
- April 19: Send ThinkGeek Pizza Day
- May 4: May the 4th be with you
- June 28: Tau Day. It's not always about Pi!
- July 25: Rosalind Franklin's Birthday (1920)
- August 12: IBM introduces the Model 5150 personal computer (1981)
- September 19: Talk Like a Pirate Day
- October 18: Nintendo releases the NES in North America (1985)
- November 5: Guy Fawkes Day
- December 5: Day of the Ninja
Includes the following Demotivator designs:
- Consequences: A ship is safe in harbor but you just had to be a risk taker, didn't you?
- Discouragement: Because there's nothing standing between you and your goal but a total lack of talent and complete failure of will.
- Unreliability: Failure is simply an opportunity to begin again, next time some place else, where they like to hire losers.
- Education: You can't put a price on a good education, but you can spend a small fortune to acquire skills that might help you earn a fraction of it back before technology obsolesces your knowledge set.
- Negativity: What optimists call objectivity when they don't like the message.
- Work: When I was told I had to pull my weight around here, I didn't realize that included everyone else's.
- Hype: The power to get you excited about that which you know isn't real.
- Sloth: Is my spirit animal.
- Hope: May not be warranted at this point.
- Sacrifice: All we ask here is that you give us your heart.
- Break the rules: On your own time. Here, you get paid to conform.
- Stress: Just look for me somewhere beyond the limits of human endurance.
- 2019 ThinkGeek Despair Wall Calendar
- A ThinkGeek exclusive from our friends at Despair
- A mashup between us and the brilliant minds at Despair, Inc.
- 12-month wall calendar with Demotivators for art
- Filled with geeky dates from the past and the future sent in by you - our fans!