Fallout 1:1 T-51 Power Armor Nuka-Cola Helmet - Exclusive
Now with 20% less radiation
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- Pre-order today for expected release in mid-June
- Enjoy your new helmet with a refreshing ice-cold Nuka-Cola Quantum - now with twice the taste
Now with 20% less radiationWelcome to the World of Refreshment tour where we take a behind-the-scenes look at the creation of the world's most tasty beverage: Nuka-Cola! Please step into the boat for our Nuka-Cola Quantum lazy river experience. Remember, the river might contain Nuka-Cola Quantum from our first batch, so keep all hands and feet inside the boat at all times. And definitely don't drink the Nuka-Cola Quantum from the river.
You don't have to fight Nukalurk Kings to get your own exclusive Fallout 1:1 T-51 Power Armor Nuka-Cola Helmet. No DLC required! Wear it to enjoy 190 of energy resistance at +5,000 charisma. That's right, you'll never have to pick the hard dialogue options ever again… assuming people can understand what you’re saying while wearing the helmet – it's pretty insulated. Created using Bethesda 3D game assets, the Nuka-Cola T-51b Power Armor helmet is a 1/1 wearable replica featuring a working headlamp and air lock sound effect. Also included are enameled pins styled after of the helmet, the ubiquitous Nuka-Cola bottle cap, and a mini Nuka-Cola blaster key chain.
- Fallout 1:1 T-51 Power Armor Nuka-Cola Helmet - Exclusive
- Officially-licensed Fallout merchandise
- A GameStop / ThinkGeek exclusive
- Includes: Helmet with functioning LED head lamp and custom V.A.T.S. sound feature, as well as enameled pins styled after of the helmet, the Nuka-Cola bottle cap, and a mini Nuka-Cola blaster key chain.
- Oh, and there's a 24" x 18" Nuka-Cola girl poster too.
- 1/1 Scale
- Perfect for cosplay or display
- Helmet materials: Injected plastics
- Pin and key-chain materials: zinc alloy
- Dimension: 24 1/2" tall
- Batteries: 3 AAA batteries (included)
- One size fits lots of adult humans
- Subject to change pending licensor approval
- Ages 14+