This is the Type II phaser you have been dying to have since the first day you saw Captain Kirk kick Klingon keister. With full lights and sound, the only thing this phaser can't do is really fire. There are four power settings (with progressively aggressive sounds and lights), a light control knob (and on/off switch), a flip up "sight," and an overload setting. Oh, and for all those covert missions, the Type I phaser quickly detaches - still with full lights and sound! Grab one and join the landing party in Transporter Room 2. Just make sure you aren't wearing a red shirt.
- Star Trek TOS Roleplay Phaser Replica
- Officially-licensed Star Trek: The Original Series merchandise
- From Diamond Select
- With authentic lights and sound, plus dials that work
- Modeled on actual props for authenticity
- 4 different power settings + "overload" mode
- Beam intensity knob controls light
- Flip-up sight
- Batteries: 3 LR44 / AG13 button cell batteries (included)
- Dimensions: 8 1/2" long x 6" tall x 1 1/2" wide
- Weight: 5 oz.
- Includes Type 2 phaser with detachable Type 1 unit
- Ages 8+
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age.
Timmy and the TG Staff think you'll like...