Time means nothing when you're raiding that last dungeon. Well, it means nothing to *you*, unless you're on a speedrun. For some reason bosses and parents are still sticklers for timeliness. So if you're more likely to check your life bar than your watch, we have the solution: now you can wear your vitality right on your arm with this ThinkGeek exclusive watch, styled like a retro video game health meter! Three 8-bit inspired metal hearts, which can be repositioned along the watchband, surround the larger watch face heart. The bad news is: your health is already down a heart and a half. The good news? You've totally run a level on less!
- 8-Bit Hearts Watch
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- Inspired by retro gaming health meters
- Because we know you check your life bar more than the time!
- Perfect for gamers and aspiring timekeepers
- Materials: rubber (watchband) / metal (hearts)
- Care Instructions: Eat healthy, drink water, and get lots of sleep. You know, the usual... Oh, you mean the watch?
- Batteries: Your heart's the ticker! JK, there's a watch battery.
- Dimensions: 1.6" wide by 1.5" tall watch face
- Watchband is adjustable from 6"-7" and is 3/4" wide
Timmy and the TG Staff think you'll like...