NASA Microfleece Slipper Socks
OMG! It's full of feet.
- Black microfleece slippers with NASA "meatball" logo on the toes
- And American flag on the heels
- Bottoms coated with red no-slip dots keep you grounded
OMG! It's full of feet.Good morning, Dave. It's time to get up and face the day. Time to swing your legs out of bed and place them in your slipper socks. But not just any slippers will do, Dave. You need these NASA Microfleece Slipper Socks. Nothing else will do. Thus spoke HAL.
NASA Microfleece Slipper Socks are black fleece with the NASA "meatball" logo on the toes. Of course, these NASA Microfleece Slipper Socks are not for really exiting the atmosphere, because they are soft and plush. They'd just burn up. And that would be sad, Dave. Don't let them burn up, Dave. Just wear them on your feet, Da... Daisy... Daisy.. give me....
- NASA Microfleece Slipper Socks
- Black microfleece slippers with NASA "meatball" logo on the toes and American flag on the heels
- Choose between
- Small/Medium (3-6 U.S. Big Kids/Men's shoe size / 5-8 U.S. Women's shoe size)
- Large/X-Large (7-10 U.S. Men's shoe size / 9-12 U.S. Women's shoe size)
- Bottoms coated with red no-slip dots
- Materials: Faux fur. All manmade materials.
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent