Spiral Galaxy Meteorite Pendant Necklace
Field of Heaven
- Sterling silver spiral galaxy pendant on a sterling silver chain
- Genuine Campo del Cielo meteorite at the center!
- Comes ready for gifting in an elegant jewelry box
Field of HeavenThe Spanish name "Campo del Cielo" ("Field of Heaven") refers to an old legend from the natives of this region of Argentina, that the iron they made their weapons from originally came from a mass that had fallen from the sky. The European conquerors dismissed this silly tale, and searched for the iron vein in the ground or a volcanic source of the metal. But while they were digging around in the dirt, they should have been looking upward, to the stars, for the natives really did know where the Campo del Cielo iron had come from...
You'll never forget to look up at the heavens above when you wear this Spiral Galaxy Meteorite Pendant. A solid sterling silver spiral reminiscent of our own Milky Way galaxy, that holds at its center a genuine Campo del Cielo meteorite, dropped from the sky. Presented in an elegant jewelry gift box, this necklace is the gift you can give that comes with a history. A *long* history.
For our customers with nickel allergies: This pendant is made from solid nickel-free sterling silver. However, Campo del Cielo meteorites are naturally about 7% nickel. The sterling silver pendant fully backs the meteorite, so it generally will not be touching your skin.
- Spiral Galaxy Meteorite Pendant
- Solid sterling silver spiral galaxy pendant with a genuine Campo del Cielo meteorite at the center
- Size and shape of the meteorite will vary slightly, as these are real meteorites!
- Comes on an 18" sterling silver chain
- Presented in an elegant jewelry gift box
- Materials: Solid sterling silver pendant with an iron Campo del Cielo meteorite
- Please note that Campo del Cielo meteorites do contain about 7% nickel, on average
- Dimensions: ~ 1" (natural variation of specimen)