Invader Zim Gir Kigurumi
We must have it or we'll explode!
- Kigurumi that looks like Gir's "dog" costume
- Comes with thumb holes and pockets
- You say weird like it's a bad thing
We must have it or we'll explode!We appreciate Zim's enthusiasm for trying to enslave the human race, but we also appreciate Gir's enthusiasm for sitting around doing nothing. That's kind of where we're at. We're not so great at enslaving humans, but we're great at lounging and eating tacos.
Dress up as your favorite robot companion. By that we mean dress up as the thing he dressed up as to "blend in." The kigurumi features thumb holes and side pockets to store all your alien essentials. The hood has sewn on eyes and the back even has a little tail!
- Invader Zim Gir Kigurumi
- Officially-licensed Invader Zim merchandise
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- Zip-up kigurumi for lounging around the house eating tacos
- Features Gir's "dog" costume from Invader Zim complete with tail in the back
- Two side pockets
- Ribbed cuffs at ankles and wrists (with bonus thumbholes)
- Materials: 100% polyester
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low.
Note that these are the measurements of the garment.
|Body Length (Excluding Hood)||59"||60"||61"|