NASA Astronaut Boot Plush Slippers
You'll love these slippers to the Moon and back
- White moon-boot-styled slippers
- With the NASA "meatball" logo embroidered on the outside
- Plz walk in slow motion while wearing these
You'll love these slippers to the Moon and backYou know, we hadn't ever thought about it, but astronauts live out of their vehicles, don't they? Their vehicles just happen to be worth billions of dollars and not so much listed in the Kelly Blue Book. What's the current trade-in value on a shuttle anyhow? High mileage but kept in pristine condition.
If you've got some Extravehicular Activity planned, such as hanging out on the couch, we'd highly recommend these slippers, inspired by the boots of NASA's astronauts. Much like NASA's EVA suits, these reflect the heat of the sun and are easily visible against the blackness of space. These do not, however, have a water cooling system. You'll have to get up and shuffle over to the thermostat for temperature control and to the fridge for drinks. Sorry.
- NASA Astronaut Boot Plush Slippers
- White moon-boot-styled slippers with the NASA "meatball" logo embroidered on the outside
- Choose between
- Small/Medium (8/9 U.S. Men's shoe size / 10/11 U.S. Women's shoe size)
- Large/X-Large (10/11 Men's shoe size / 12/13 U.S. Women's shoe size)
- No-slip dots on the bottom for grip
- Materials: Microsuede and fleece
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with damp cloth and mild detergent