Are you ready for your Nintendo SNES Classic Edition?
Here's the deal: more of you want SNES Classics than we have to sell. We want to do right by you, so we're going to make this as fair as we can. We were thinking some sort of Hunger-Games-style showdown, but instead here's how we're going to do this...Read more...
Are you ready for your Nintendo SNES Classic Edition?The early 90s gave us arguably the best console system ever created: the SNES. With games like Street Fighter II, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Super Mario World, and Donkey Kong Country, it was a miracle that this generation ever left their homes. But, sadly, technology advanced and SNES fell into the background. It became harder and harder to revisit the system when Nintendo continued to release better and better systems. And your SNES was relegated to a box in the basement, attic, or storage unit, never to be seen again.
Until now. Nintendo has released the SNES Classic Edition, a smaller working replica of the original Super Nintendo Entertainment System. That means it's time to fall in love with your favorite games all over again. Your SNES Classic Edition comes with two controllers and 21 games, including Star Fox 2. We repeat: Star Fox 2. Do a barrel roll, people.
- SNES Classic Edition
- Smaller working replica of the original Super Nintendo Entertainment System
- Comes with 2 wired Super NES Classic Controllers
- All-new feature lets you rewind a minute or more based on your game's last suspend point
- Included "CRT filter" can reproduce the lower resolution and scanlines of an old tube TV
- Games included:
- Contra III: The Alien Wars
- Donkey Kong Country
- Final Fantasy III
- Kirby Super Star
- Kirby's Dream Course
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
- Mega Man X
- Secret of Mana
- Star Fox
- Star Fox 2
- Street Fighter II Turbo: Hyper Fighting
- Super Castlevania IV
- Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts
- Super Mario Kart
- Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
- Super Mario World
- Super Metroid
- Super Punch-Out!!
- Yoshi's Island
- Beat the first level of Star Fox to unlock Star Fox 2
- Dimensions: Controller wires are 5' long
- Includes miniature Super Nintendo Entertainment System replica with 21 pre-loaded Super NES games, 2 wired Super NES Classic Controllers, HDMI cable, USB cable with AC adapter, and an operations manual (with a poster on the back!)
- Controllers are compatible with the NES Classic Edition