Lilo and Stitch Coin Bag
Meega Nala Kweesta!
- The nicest angel we have to watch over your coins
- Stitch's head corrals your coins and small items
- Zipper top closure keeps everything secure
Meega Nala Kweesta!Aliens attacking your house again? Maybe they're after your shiny coins! But those are for the coin-op "Space Adventure" rocket in front of the supermarket. To keep your coins safe and secure, you need a bag that can defend itself. Something that won't die. Something sturdy... like a lobster! No, wait, do you have a lobster door on your house? Nope. That won't work.
There's no one better in the galaxy to hold your coins than Stitch! Shaped like Experiment 626's head, with appliqué facial features and two big notched ears on the side, just unzip the top of his head (he won't mind) and keep your coins, lip balm, flash drive, or other small items safely inside. No one will dare mess with your stuff with this monstrosity guarding it.
- Lilo and Stitch Coin Bag
- Officially-licensed Lilo & Stitch merchandise
- From our friends at Loungefly
- Shaped like Stitch's head with appliqué facial features and ears
- Zipper top
- Materials: faux leather (no genetic experimentation here!)
- Dimensions: approximately 7 1/4" wide x 5 1/2" high (with ears)
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Lilo and Stitch Coin Bag or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.