Star Wars R2-D2 & BB-8 Two-Sided Faux Leather Tote Bag
1 Droid, 2 Droid. Old Droid, New Droid
- Tote purse featuring the best droid sidekicks ever
- R2-D2 on one side, BB-8 on the other
- Large open interior with magnetic clasp
1 Droid, 2 Droid. Old Droid, New DroidOut with the old and in with the new? Not in this galaxy far, far away. Droids stay in commission for years and years, even after seeing heavy use in multiple skirmishes and even having to be rebuilt a few times. Even if a droid goes into low power mode and just sits there like a lump, how could you ever bring yourself to put it on the scrap heap after all the galaxy-saving it's done? But then again, there's this new model that's pretty useful, and cute...
You don't have to decide between R2-D2 and BB-8! You can have your classic droid and your new droid together in harmony, on opposite sides of this faux leather tote bag. Feeling old school? Flip it around so that everyone can see the original plucky droid. Want something fresh? Flip it to the BB-8 side. You really can't go wrong either way, with printed, debossed, and applique details of each droid on the outside of this bag. Either one is really good at carrying secret plans and maps, so load up with lined interior with any secret information you need to carry. They'll keep it safe and help you get it where it needs to go, after a few space battles anyway.
- Star Wars R2-D2 & BB-8 Two-Sided Faux Leather Tote Bag
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- Faux leather tote purse featuring R2-D2 on one side, BB-8 on the other
- Made by our friends at Loungefly
- Large open interior compartment
- Small open pocket on inside, small zipper pocket on opposite wall inside
- Interior lined with black fabric with R2-D2 and BB-8 hearts pattern
- Magnetic metal clasp closure
- Two straps with 9" drop
- Materials: Vegan faux (PU) leather
- Exterior Dimensions: 16 1/2" wide x 13 1/2" tall x 5" deep
- Interior Dimensions: 16 1/2" wide x 11 1/2" tall x 5" deep (if you want the snap to work)
"Will my laptop fit in this bag, ThinkGeek?" Let's find out together!
|Laptop fitting guide|
| Measure your laptop. |
Like TVs, laptops are listed by their measurement on the diagonal. Bags, on the other hand, are measured on the edges. Not all 17" laptops are the same size, so you'll need to measure the length & width of your closed laptop.
"But my laptop is at home, ThinkGeek!"
If you can't wait, Google has superpowers to tell you the dimensions of your laptop if you ask it nicely. Just input the make and model of your laptop and ye shall receive.
"I've got the measurements! Now what?"
Compare your laptop's measurements to the measurements of the bag. If the laptop's measurements are smaller than the bag, it fits! If one or more of the laptop's measurements are bigger, you're out of luck with this bag. Try another.