Pokémon Pikachu Faux Leather Mini Backpack
Give 'Em a Shock
- Pikachu will carry all of your stuff for you
- If you carry him around using the padded straps, anyway
- Official Pokémon backpack from our friends at Loungefly
Give 'Em a ShockWhether you're adventuring down the road in search of new Pokémon, taking on the Pokémon League, or just enjoying some time with friends, you can always count on Pikachu. But watch out, because as a true friend, Pikachu will have no trouble at all letting you know if you step out of line, and the effect can be quite... electrifying.
Pikachu is a friend that you always want to have at your back, and you always can! With this mini backpack that looks just like the loveable yellow mouse Pokémon, he'll be right there with you when you need him. And unlike a real Pokémon, he can actually hold more than one item - lots of little items, in fact! With a zippered main compartment, two open side pockets, and a zippered front pocket, there's lots of room to stash berries, a rope, potions, repels, and probably even a bicycle. Or at least, that's what the games led us to believe. Where else could that thing have gone when you weren't riding it?
- Pokémon Pikachu Faux Leather Mini Backpack
- Officially-licensed Pokémon merchandise
- Faux leather backpack looks like Pikachu!
- Made by our friends at Loungefly
- Adjustable padded straps
- Zippered top closure with double zip
- 2 open side pockets
- Front zippered pocket
- Fully-lined interior
- Top handle
- Materials: Vegan faux (PU) leather
- Dimensions: 10 1/2" high by 9" wide x 4 1/2" deep
- WARNING - ENTANGLEMENT HAZARD. Keep away from very young children. Do not place around neck.
"Will my laptop fit in this bag, ThinkGeek?" Let's find out together!
|Laptop fitting guide|
| Measure your laptop. |
Like TVs, laptops are listed by their measurement on the diagonal. Bags, on the other hand, are measured on the edges. Not all 17" laptops are the same size, so you'll need to measure the length & width of your closed laptop.
"But my laptop is at home, ThinkGeek!"
If you can't wait, Google has superpowers to tell you the dimensions of your laptop if you ask it nicely. Just input the make and model of your laptop and ye shall receive.
"I've got the measurements! Now what?"
Compare your laptop's measurements to the measurements of the bag. If the laptop's measurements are smaller than the bag, it fits! If one or more of the laptop's measurements are bigger, you're out of luck with this bag. Try another.