ThinkGeek Annoy-a-tron Prankster Pack 3.0
- Three of our top pranking devices
- Torture your coworkers, friends, and family
- One each of our Annoy-a-tron, Ringtone Annoy-a-tron, & Eviltron
Dr. Donald Mallard (Ducky): There it is again! Where is that confounded beep coming from?Let loose the pranks of war in your workplace, dorm, or wherever with our Annoy-a-tron Prankster Pack. There's someone you'd like to torture in your office: maybe it's that guy who is always creating emergencies for you because he doesn't plan ahead, or that lady who is trying to throw you under the bus for something that was her fault... or maybe it's your work spouse, because they are just so much fun to prank. Or does your best friend maybe need a cricket trapped in a cinderblock during finals? Let us help you in your mischief making!
Coast Guard Investigative Service Special Agent Abigail Borin: Dr. Mallard, what do you have there?
Ducky: This, my dear, is the infernal contraption that's been driving me mad these last two days.
Special Agent Anthony DiNozzo: The ThinkGeek Annoy-a-tron?
Ducky: Yeah. Annoying is an understatement.
- NCIS, "Oil and Water"
The Annoy-a-tron Prankster Pack contains:
- Annoy-a-tron: Periodic beeps and sounds make your friends crazy hunting for that ANNOYING NOISE.
- Ringtone Annoy-a-tron: RINGING AND BUZZING will drive friends bonkers looking for the missing phone!
- Eviltron: Unsettling spooky sound effects SCARE THE CRAP out of your friends.
- Annoy-a-tron Prankster Pack
- Be ready for April Fools Day or general office warfare
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
- Includes 3 of our most popular prank products: Annoy-a-tron, Ringtone Annoy-a-tron, & Eviltron
- Install them around the office, dorm, or focus your fire on one enemy
- A rare-earth magnet is attached inside the top of each to aid in hiding it
- Press the button to select a sound and turn the device on
- Press the button again to switch to next sound
- (When you press the button and hear nothing, you've turned it off)
- As seen on NCIS!
- Six sound choices:
- Cat Meow
- Door Knock
- Random/Alternating sound mode
- Ringtone Annoy-a-tron:
- Six settings to mimic frequently-heard ringtones:
- iPhone inspired (Marimba)
- Office desk phone
- Nokia original inspired
- Blackberry original inspired
- Random/Alternating Mode
- Six settings that mimic scary sounds:
- Unsettling creaking
- Unidentifiable scratching sounds
- Gasping last breath
- Sinister laughing child
- Eerie whisper "Hey, can you hear me?"
- Random/Alternating Mode
- Batteries: Each uses one CR2032 battery (included, replaceable in the new version)
- One battery provides over 1 month of continuous use (longer than your victim's sanity)
- Please note: After removing the battery tab you may need to push down slightly on the magnet to reseat the battery correctly (you may even hear a small click)
- Dimensions: Each is 1 1/4" diameter x 3/4" tall
- Weight: 0.7 oz.
- Ages 14+