Hello Kitty Mini Backpack
Why Hello, Kitty!
- Hello Kitty is happy to carry your stuff for you
- Just carry her with adjustable padded straps
- Official Sanrio backpack from our friends at Loungefly
Why Hello, Kitty!When you read Hello Kitty's profile, you'll find that she lives in a world that uses an odd system of measurement. Her height is described as being "five apples," which either means that this anthropomorphic animal culture really likes using non-standard measuring systems, or that maybe they've come to standardize it all and now they use the word "apple" like we Americans use the word "foot." But you know, measuring in tasty apples sounds a lot better than measuring in stinky feet, anyway!
This Hello Kitty Mini Backpack is also about the height of five apples! Assuming you have apples that are just a touch over 2 inches tall, that is. Made of vegan faux leather (simply a must in this world of sentient animal friends), the backpack features Miss Kitty White's iconic face, blue overalls, and trademark red bow. On the back, you'll find padded white straps with red adjustable ribbons. There's a zip around closure on the top, and a zippered front pocket right below where her mouth would be, if this cat had a mouth. But she simply doesn't need one - her fresh look and wide eyes say it all!
- Hello Kitty Mini Backpack
- Officially-licensed Sanrio merchandise
- Faux leather backpack featuring Hello Kitty
- Made by our friends at Loungefly
- Adjustable padded straps
- Zippered top closure
- 2 open side pockets
- Front zippered pocket
- Fully-lined interior
- Top handle
- Materials: Vegan faux (PU) leather
- Dimensions: 5 apples high by 4 1/2 apples wide by 2 1/2 apples deep (10 1/2" high by 9" wide x 4 1/2" deep)
- WARNING - ENTANGLEMENT HAZARD. Keep away from very young children. Do not place around neck.
"Will my laptop fit in this bag, ThinkGeek?" Let's find out together!
|Laptop fitting guide|
| Measure your laptop. |
Like TVs, laptops are listed by their measurement on the diagonal. Bags, on the other hand, are measured on the edges. Not all 17" laptops are the same size, so you'll need to measure the length & width of your closed laptop.
"But my laptop is at home, ThinkGeek!"
If you can't wait, Google has superpowers to tell you the dimensions of your laptop if you ask it nicely. Just input the make and model of your laptop and ye shall receive.
"I've got the measurements! Now what?"
Compare your laptop's measurements to the measurements of the bag. If the laptop's measurements are smaller than the bag, it fits! If one or more of the laptop's measurements are bigger, you're out of luck with this bag. Try another.