2018 ThinkGeek Despair Wall Calendar - Exclusive
Clearly this year's most epic calendar
- 2018 12-month wall calendar
- Demotivating designs and geeky dates
- "Holidays" submitted by ThinkGeek fans - YOU!
Clearly this year's most epic calendarWe've teamed up with the geniuses at Despair, Inc. again to bring you a totally demotivating and hilarious calendar. You'll get a different Demotivator each month (see below) as well as important dates in geek history. Impress your friends with your geeky trivia knowledge! Never forget Talk Like A Pirate Day again! Send @neiltyson a Happy Birthday tweet right on time! The superpowers you will gain from having this calendar cannot possibly fit in one paragraph. Keep it for yourself or give it to that geek in your life who has everything but still finds stuff to complain about. They'll love it but pretend to hate it. That's just how they roll.
Some sample dates of import:
- January 23: First episode of Mythbusters airs (2003)
- February 21: The Legend of Zelda for NES released. (1986)
- March 14: Pi Day
- April 20: Send ThinkGeek Pizza Day
- May 4: May the 4th be with you
- June 28: Tau Day. It’s not always about Pi!
- July 25: Rosalind Franklin's Birthday
- August 1: Spider-Man Day
- September 19: Talk Like a Pirate Day
- October 18: Nintendo releases the NES in North America (1985)
- November 5: Guy Fawkes Day
- December 14: National Monkey Day. Have a banana in honor of our favorite monkey, Timmy!
And dozens and dozens more!
Includes the following Demotivator designs:
- Teams: Together, we can do the work of one.
- Execution: It's not just the ability to put a plan into action, it's our solution for those who lack that ability.
- You Are Special: If you require additional affirmation, get a puppy. The rest of us are trying to work.
- Progress: Just made you irrelevant.
- Affirmation: Instilling the self-confidence kids will need to carry them through all the failure they'll experience because they weren't taught competence instead.
- Pulling Together: Doesn't do any good when you're jerking in opposite directions like idiots.
- Survival: One life's journey is another's destination.
- Virtue: You must tweet the change you want to see in the world. It won't affect a single thing, but at least people will know exactly where you stood during the fight. Doing nothing. Like the poser that you are.
- Dream Small: It's your only hope of success, really.
- Expectations: Refuse to accept anything but the very best and you are never going to make it around here.
- Stubbornness: Because somebody has to be right and it might as well be me.
- Never Give Up: Never stop trying to exceed your limits. We need the entertainment.
- 2018 ThinkGeek Despair Wall Calendar
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- A mashup between us and the brilliant minds at Despair, Inc.
- 12-month wall calendar
- Filled with geeky dates from the past and the future sent in by you - our fans!