2018 ThinkGeek Despair Wall Calendar - Exclusive
Clearly this year's most epic calendar
- 2018 12-month wall calendar
- Demotivating designs and geeky dates
- "Holidays" submitted by ThinkGeek fans - YOU!
Some sample dates of import:
- January 23: First episode of Mythbusters airs (2003)
- February 21: The Legend of Zelda for NES released. (1986)
- March 14: Pi Day
- April 20: Send ThinkGeek Pizza Day
- May 4: May the 4th be with you
- June 28: Tau Day. It’s not always about Pi!
- July 25: Rosalind Franklin's Birthday
- August 1: Spider-Man Day
- September 19: Talk Like a Pirate Day
- October 18: Nintendo releases the NES in North America (1985)
- November 5: Guy Fawkes Day
- December 14: National Monkey Day. Have a banana in honor of our favorite monkey, Timmy!
And dozens and dozens more!
Includes the following Demotivator designs:
- Teams: Together, we can do the work of one.
- Execution: It's not just the ability to put a plan into action, it's our solution for those who lack that ability.
- You Are Special: If you require additional affirmation, get a puppy. The rest of us are trying to work.
- Progress: Just made you irrelevant.
- Affirmation: Instilling the self-confidence kids will need to carry them through all the failure they'll experience because they weren't taught competence instead.
- Pulling Together: Doesn't do any good when you're jerking in opposite directions like idiots.
- Survival: One life's journey is another's destination.
- Virtue: You must tweet the change you want to see in the world. It won't affect a single thing, but at least people will know exactly where you stood during the fight. Doing nothing. Like the poser that you are.
- Dream Small: It's your only hope of success, really.
- Expectations: Refuse to accept anything but the very best and you are never going to make it around here.
- Stubbornness: Because somebody has to be right and it might as well be me.
- Never Give Up: Never stop trying to exceed your limits. We need the entertainment.
- 2018 ThinkGeek Despair Wall Calendar
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- A mashup between us and the brilliant minds at Despair, Inc.
- 12-month wall calendar
- Filled with geeky dates from the past and the future sent in by you - our fans!