Star Wars Darth Vader Lightsaber Tie Bar
For More Civilized Occasions
- Metal tie bar featuring Darth Vader's lightsaber hit
- Holds your tie in place while being subtly intimidating
- Win any negotiation with words, or with Force
For More Civilized OccasionsFor meetings with top Imperial officers such as Grand Moff Tarkin and the Joint Chiefs, you can wear your the full Darth Vader regalia, including the helmet and the cape, and not be out of place in the least. But if you've ever tried walking into a meeting with, say, a new office supply vendor, while dressed head to toe in black armor, then you know that it doesn't always go over quite so well.
Assuming you don't need any of the life-support functions of the full suit, you can still achieve a strong and powerful Dark Lord of the Sith vibe with just this little accessory. Perfect for more civilized occasions that require an elegant touch, this tie bar will hold your tie in place while very subtly indicating the power behind your words. Try wearing it while delivering performance reviews to your staff, and you will certainly see the power a simple lightsaber can have. "Admiral Ozzel, your previous performance review includes a notation that you are as clumsy as you are stupid. Now, have you made any progress in locating the Rebel headquarters?"
- Star Wars Darth Vader Lightsaber Tie Bar
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- Metal tie bar holds your tie in place with Darth Vader's lightsaber hilt
- Perfect for giving off a subtle signal of dominance during a tough negotiation
- Slide clasp back
- Materials: Stainless Steel / Zinc alloy
- Dimensions: approximately 2 1/2" long x 1/4" wide
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age