Star Wars Death Star Enamel Crystal Earrings
PEW *bling* PEW *bling* PEW *bling*
- Black enamel Death Star studs with a rhinestone
- Talk about a more elegant weapon!
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
PEW *bling* PEW *bling* PEW *bling*These pretty little earrings almost look like an abstract design. You could definitely get away with wearing them to some formal event without anybody saying a thing about them other than, "Where'd you get those? They're nice."
People who know you will know better. "Death Star earrings? You wore Death Star earrings to a wedding?!" Yes. Yes we did. These small black studs feature smooth black enamel, along with the Death Star's Equatorial Trench and a small clear rhinestone where the Concave Dish Composite Beam Superlaser would go. Talk about a more elegant weapon!
And you get two of them. Because Death Stars are always better in pairs. That way if one of them gets blown up.... Too soon?
For our customers with nickel allergies: These are made from 316L grade surgical stainless steel. That means the five main components are iron, chromium, nickel (10-14%), molybdenum, and manganese. This is implant-grade steel.
- Star Wars Death Star Enamel Crystal Earrings
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- A ThinkGeek exclusive from our friends at SalesOne
- Death Star studs with a rhinestone for the Concave Dish Composite Beam Superlaser
- Materials: Stainless steel with enamel
- Dimensions: 1/3" diameter (each)
- Ages 13+