Star Wars I Love You / I Know 14oz. Ceramic Mug
Stating the obvious
- Inspired by the iconic declaration from The Empire Strikes Back
- True story: Harrison Ford came up with the "I know" response
- Some loves don't really need to be spoken, but are anyway
There are a lot of iconic moments in The Empire Strikes Back. Luke inside that Tauntaun. "Do... or do not. There is no try." Lando's betrayal. Daddy Vader. That block of carbonite. And yet, out of all the plot twists, our favorite might just be that perfect declaration of love between Han and Leia - which Harrison Ford himself supposedly came up with!
It's that sentiment that is immortalized on this adorable 14 ounce mug, complete with the "I Love You"/"I Know" dialogue printed around an image of the Princess and the Nerf-herder going in for a kiss. We think it's the perfect gift to show someone how you feel about them... particularly if that person already knows how you feel about them.
- Star Wars I Love You / I Know 14oz. Ceramic Mug
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- For loves that don't really need to be spoken
- "I Love You" / "I Know" printed around kissing Han and Leia
- Oh yes, there are cartoon hearts!
- Capacity: 14 oz.
- Materials: Ceramic
- Care Instructions: Microwave and dishwasher safe
- Ages 8+