Funko POP! Destiny Vinyl Figures - Exclusive
Simplicity Requires Complexity
- Super-cute Funko POP! versions of Destiny characters
- Choose Xur or Atheon
- ThinkGeek / GameStop exclusive POP!s
Simplicity Requires ComplexitySome Destiny characters we understand right off the bat. Cayde: wise-cracking robot ranger. Ikora: serious space wizard. Zavala: even serious-er space punchman. Some other characters, though? Much more mysterious. Like Xûr, who can't seem to sit still for long, has those crazy face tentacle wisps, and spouts confusing riddles about "the Nine." Or Atheon, which either created the Vault of Glass or was created by it (no one knows which) and is at the center of a cybernetic network that can literally control time.
Wrap your brain around the newest members of the ever-expanding POP! vinyls lineup: it's the always-on-the-move Xûr with a few Strange Coins in his hand, and the very vexing Atheon, Time's Conflux. You just might be able to procure a new Exotic from Xûr or find the key to unlocking the Vex in Atheon - but you'll need to join our Fireteam first, because these guys are only available from ThinkGeek/GameStop.
- Funko POP! Destiny Vinyl Figures
- Officially-licensed Destiny merchandise
- A ThinkGeek / GameStop exclusive
- Choose Xûr or Atheon
- Or get both, and then you'll never know where or when you are!
- Materials: Vinyl
- Dimensions: 3 3/4" tall
- Mint condition graded packaging cannot be guaranteed
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - not intended for children under 3 years of age