Rugrats Chuckie's Shirt Bifold Wallet - Exclusive
This Is Such a Good Idea
- Chuckie will keep your cards and cash safe
- He'd be too scared to spend it, anyway
- Large bill pocket, 6 card pockets, and ID window
This Is Such a Good IdeaBabies don't need wallets of course, but when you get all growed up like age three or four, they start trusting you with the responsibility of a little pocket money. If you're super special and amazing like Angelica, you might even get a weekly allowance to take to the toy store and spend on whatever you like. Of course, you could fritter that money away on silly baby stuff like a new ball or somethin', or you could listen to that hot tip you got on the playground and invest it in something that will be worth a gajillion dollars someday, like Cynthia doll accessories!
But if you're afraid of losing your money, best to keep it somewhere super safe. Inside a wallet that Finster approved, you'll never have to worry about misplacing your money, or getting a bunch of icky germs on it, or having it messed with by clowns or the guy on the oatmeal box with the scary hat. With six card pockets, a large bill pocket, and an ID window with thumb assist, you can keep all your grown up stuff organized. Now, off to the store for some Reptar Bars!
- Rugrats Chuckie's Shirt Bifold Wallet
- Officially-licensed Rugrats merchandise
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- Bifold wallet featuring the debossed planet from Chuckie's shirt on the front, and the Rugrats logo on the back
- The green swiggles design from Chuckie's shorts on the inside
- 6 card pockets
- 1 large bill pocket
- ID window with thumb assist
- Exterior: 100% polyurethane. Lining: 100% polyester.
- Dimensions: 4 1/2" wide x 3 1/2" tall (when closed)