Other things you probably shouldn't say to a shark:
- "Would you help me change my bandages?"
- "Sorry, we're out of the fish special. Would you like the kale salad, instead?"
- "Oh, that looks painful. We might have to do a root canal."
- Anything? It's a shark. You're supposed to swim away screaming.
But if you're going to say "Bite me!" to a shark, at least be ready to suffer the consequences. With this shark mug, those won't be too bad, though. Shaped like a shark with the handle in its mouth, it looks like this one's got his chompers on your fingers. With "Bite me!" printed on the bottom of the mug, you can send a subtle message to someone just by taking a sip, too. Hopefully you pick someone with much less pointy teeth, though, just in case do understand what you're trying to say.
- Bite Me, Shark Mug
- Ceramic mug in the shape of a biting shark
- Handle inside the shark's mouth makes it look like he's biting your fingers
- "Bite me!" printed on the bottom, sends a subtle message when you tip it up to take a sip
- Capacity: 8 oz.
- Care Instructions: Hand wash only.
Timmy and the TG Staff think you'll like...