Marvel Hela Handbag
Kneel before this purse!
- A loving tribute to the Goddess of Death
- Made of vegan leather, because she mostly dislikes people - not animals
- Removable shoulder strap plus dual handles
Kneel before this purse!Accessories matter, even to the Goddess of Death. Hela may have all the power of Asgard flowing through her, but even she can't help but take a moment to conjure up her incredible pointy headdress whenever she needs some extra intimidation. She enlists Skurge as her Executioner, even though she definitely doesn't need help in the death department. Maybe having nearly limitless power gets dull if you can't show it off with fancy hats and underlings!
Which is why we think she would have appreciated this purse in her honor. Made of black vegan leather (polyurethane), it may not be as cruel as its namesake, but it more than makes up for it with its clever design. The front and sides feature a metallic green appliqué, based on the design of Hela's bodysuit. The interior is fully lined in custom fabric bearing her name, and sports both a zipper pocket and an open pocket for your necessities. The handbag has dual handles, plus a removable shoulder strap, making it a versatile companion for any hostile takeover... er, adventure... you may undertake! Enjoy your own little dose of Asgardian power every day - without Thor coming to thunder on your parade!
- Marvel Hela Handbag
- Officially-licensed Thor: Ragnarok merchandise
- From our friends at Loungefly
- Top zip closure
- Fully lined interior in "Hela" print fabric
- One zipper pocket and one open pocket on interior
- Assume your rightful place on the throne of fashion!
- Front and sides feature metallic green appliqué, based on the design of Hela's bodysuit
- Marvel badge on the reverse
- Capacity: All the power of Asgard, plus your necessities
- Materials: Polyurethane
- Removable shoulder strap has a drop that adjusts from 10" to 22"
- Double handles have a 6" drop
- Dimensions: 14" wide x 10 1/2" tall x 5 1/2" deep.
- WARNING - ENTANGLEMENT HAZARD. Keep away from very young children. Do not place around neck.