The Princess Bride: I Hate to Kill You
Get used to disappointment
- Relive classic duels from The Princess Bride
- Quick, bluffing game
- Play as your favorite dueling character
Get used to disappointmentSometimes in movies two good guys find themselves facing off in battle. We don't know it at the time, but it's no different in The Princess Bride when the Man in Black duels Inigo Montoya. One is a decent fellow who hates to kill and the other is a decent fellow who hates to die.
With The Princess Bride: I Hate to Kill You board game, choose from your favorite sword-wielding characters: Man in Black, Inigo Montoya, Count Rugen, or Prince Humperdinck. Each player starts with six dice and 10 cards. Each turn, both players roll their dice to reveal a number of Swords, and play a card which may modify the outcome. The player with the highest total of Swords scores a hit and must remove a die from their active pool. As players lose more dice and more cards, the first player to score five hits wins! En garde!
- The Princess Bride: I Hate to Kill You
- Officially-licensed The Princess Bride merchandise
- Quick hitting bluffing game lets you recreate duels from the movie
- For 2 players
- Ages 10+
- Play time: 7-10 minutes
- Mechanic: Dice Rolling
- Designer: Jim Harmon
- 12 Sword dice
- 40 Move cards
- 4 Health cards
- 4 Reference cards
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age.