D&D Logo Pendant
An Ampersand to Die for
- From Han Cholo
- 1 1/2" square
- On a 24" link chain with lobster clasp closure
An Ampersand to Die forWe didn't understand why in the mid 90s they decided to go away from the clever dragon ampersand we were gifted with way back in AD&D. Sure, the new logos were "designed to modernize the look of the game." We understand, marketing peeps. But it's a game about knights and quests and dragons. Your target audience really isn't much into "modern."
This pendant features the latest iteration of the glorious ampersand, rendered by Glitschka Studios and dimensionalized by WotC. It's a statement piece at 1 1/2" square that really shows off your old-school RPG fandom. We also have this as a pin, but personally we're actually going to take this one and use it as a favor on our renfest costume, because it has a bit of extra dimensionality the pin lacks.
* We totally stole that amazing headline from Brand New, a site that reviews corporate and brand identity work.
For our customers with nickel allergies: This is made from 316 grade surgical stainless steel. This item may have small amounts of nickel, but they're low enough to meet the guidelines set forth in EU Nickel Directive 94/27/EC.
- D&D Logo Pendant
- Officially-licensed Dungeons & Dragons merchandise
- From Han Cholo
- Pendant styled like the new ampersand dragon
- 24" link chain with lobster clasp closure
- Ships in a Han Cholo / D&D branded velour pouch with drawstring, perfect for a set of dice or counters
- Materials: Stainless steel
- Dimensions: 1 1/2" tall (without bail) x 1 1/2" wide pendant on 24" chain
- Weight: 3/4 oz.
Han Cholo (the DJ name given to creator Brandon Schoolhouse by The Beastie Boys) provides geek bling for such luminaries as Ewan McGregor, Gwen Stefani, and Snoop Dogg. And now you, too.