She-Ra Helmet Ring
- Designed by Han Cholo
- Stainless steel ring adjusts to fit sizes 6, 7, 8
- You know who never had a helmet? He-Man!
He-Man who?Step aside, He-Man! The only Master of the Universe we need is the Princess of Power. First, She-ra's real name is Adora. Adoring her is practically required! And second, she's He-Man's long-lost twin (DRAMA!). And while He-Man may have a nifty armored cat as a steed, She-Ra rides an actual unicorn. A unicorn with RAINBOW WINGS. It's almost unfair how awesome she is!
And She-Ra totally knows it. We figure that's why she's got wings on her helmet, too. He-Man's helmet is pretty cool too, of course... oh wait, he doesn't even HAVE a helmet (but he does have a bold harness, which we also approve of wholeheartedly). We just love everything about She-Ra, which is why we're thrilled with this gorgeous Han Cholo ring. It recreates her iconic winged helmet right down to to the red stone in the front and the antiqued gold color. We can't all have flying unicorns, but we can wear our own little piece of the Princess of Power.
For our customers with nickel allergies: This is made from 316 grade surgical stainless steel. This item may have small amounts of nickel, but they're low enough to meet the guidelines set forth in EU Nickel Directive 94/27/EC.
- She-Ra Helmet Ring
- Officially-licensed Masters of the Universe merchandise
- Created by Han Cholo
- Based on the iconic headpiece worn by the Princess of Power
- Wear it from Eternia to Etheria and back again!
- Antiqued with a gold sheen with a red rhinestone
- Materials: Stainless Steel
- Adjustable - open back can stretch to fit sizes 6, 7, 8
About Han Cholo
Han Cholo (the DJ name given to creator Brandon Schoolhouse by The Beastie Boys) provides geek bling for such luminaries as Ewan McGregor, Gwen Stefani, and Snoop Dogg. And now you, too.