Anglerfish LED Light-Up Plush Slippers
Light up your night
- Ball attached to the "fishing rod" lights up
- Cycles between green, blue, red, and yellow light
- Does not have sharp and pointy teeth
Light up your nightWe know what you're thinking - "ThinkGeek, anglerfish are much more creepy looking, and have sharp and pointy teeth! These don't look scary at all!" And to that we say... yep. We know that the real deal are far more menacing looking, but, trust us, your pets will thank you for not wearing the real thing around on your feet.
Let the anglerfish keep your toesies warm on brisk mornings and frigid nights. The esca (AKA - glowy ball) cycles through green, blue, red, and yellow lights. Don't worry, it will not lure in your pets to try and eat them. Well, the unclear antecedent kind of works out there, doesn't it? The pets may try to eat the esca, so be careful with that. But your pets are safe from the slippers' appetites themselves.
- Anglerfish LED Light-Up Plush Slippers
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- Light up anglerfish slippers
- We promise these are much more cute than the real thing
- Esca (aka the "fishing rod" ball) cycles between green, blue, red, and yellow
- One size fits most adult humans
- Materials: Polyester
- Care Instructions: Spot clean only. Air dry.
- Batteries: 4x CR2032 - two in each slipper (included)
- Batteries are replaceable and fit into zip-up pouches on the slippers
- Dimensions: 15" x 8" (including fins and "fishing rod")