Star Trek TNG Uniform Polo
Make it Cut-and-Sew
- Cut-and-sew colorblock polos of Starfleet uniforms
- Choose from Red, Gold, or Blue
- Embroidered rank pips and combadges
You might not be able to get your uniform out of a replicator (sorry, they've been programmed to only allow legit Starfleet officers to do that), but we've still got you covered. These polos give you middle ground that's somewhere between Ten-Forward-casual and on-the-bridge-formal (and light years away from "dress-uniform-formal," thank goodness), and the cut-and-sew colorblock design in 100% cotton is much more comfortable than Spandex. Embroidered with rank pips and combadge, you're almost ready to serve on the Federation's new flagship vessel - at least on Casual Friday, anyway. Wait, does the stardate calendar even have Fridays?
- Star Trek TNG Uniform Polo
- Officially-licensed Star Trek: The Next Generation merchandise
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- The Next Generation uniform as a colorblock 3-button polo shirt
- Cut-and-sew colorblock design continues on the back
- Choose Red, Gold, or Blue
- Embroidered gold combadge and pips
- Each color comes with different rank insignia pips (Red: Captain, Gold: Lieutenant commander, Blue: Commander)
- Banded black cuffs
- Black buttons and placket
- Materials: 100% Cotton, exclusive of decoration
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold gentle cycle. Tumble dry low. Do not iron decoration.
Note that these are the measurements of the garment.
|Chest||38 in.||42 in.||46 in.||50 in.||54 in.||58 in.|
|Length||28 in.||29 in.||30 in.||31 in.||32 in.||33 in.|