Jim Henson's Labyrinth Adult Coloring Book
What kind of magic colors to use?
- Over 40 illustrations inspired by Jim Henson's masterpiece!
- Hours of fun, in the goblin city and beyond
- These characters are always waiting, should you need them
Get creative with your favorite characters, including Jareth the Goblin King, Sarah, Ludo, Higgle... er, Hoggle, and of course lots of goblins! Bring memorable scenes to colorful life. Draw inside or outside of the lines. Save Toby. Slime, snails, puppy dog tails - fill these pages with the power of voodoo that you do so well!*
*NOTE: But don't use ACTUAL puppy dog tails. Please leave the tails on the puppies. Be a goblin, not a monster!
- Jim Henson's Labyrinth Adult Coloring Book
- Officially-licensed Labyrinth merchandise
- Art by illustrators Philip Murphy (Adventure Time), Jay Fosgitt (Bodie Troll), and Jorge Corona (Feathers)
- 96 pages of coloring magic
- Features over 40 black-and-white illustrations