Star Wars: A New Hope Title Crawl Floor Runner
It is a Period of Civil War...
- Starfield floor runner rug with the Star Wars crawl text
- Opening crawl from Episode IV: A New Hope
- Turn any hallway into an epic beginning
It is a Period of Civil War...We can think of a lot of places we want to put this awesome floor runner. If you think we haven't considered lining all of the hallways at ThinkGeek World Domination HQ with these, then you have sorely underestimated the power of our decorating skills. But by far our favorite idea is to put one outside the bedroom of a kid about to wake up on the day they'll watch Star Wars for the first time... assuming that geekling's parents have held out long enough for the kid to learn how to read, first. If not, it's just going to look like Aurebesh to the poor child.
If you've got a bare bit of floor that needs covering, there's no better way to do it than with this Star Wars: A New Hope title crawl floor runner! Yes, we know that the original May 1977 release did not feature the Episode number or the subtitle "A New Hope." This is from the 1981 re-release onward. It's okay, Han still shoots first.
- Star Wars A New Hope Title Crawl Floor Runner
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- Starfield rug features the opening crawl text from Episode IV: A New Hope
- Materials: 100% Polyester Pile
- Care Instructions: Clean spills immediately. Never rub a spill. Blot liquids with dry absorbent white cloth or paper towel.
- Dimensions: 26" wide x 77" long
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Star Wars: A New Hope Title Crawl Floor Runner or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.