Rick & Morty Portal Gun
It's got no charge left, Morty!
- Replica of Rick's Portal Gun
- Lights up and makes sound when the button is pressed
- Does not actually make portals. Only because they're illegal, though.
It's got no charge left, Morty!Don't worry! This gun isn't as good as garbage when it runs out of charge. That's what batteries are for. We can't trust the world with the advanced technology of interdimensional portals, though. We just aren't ready for that. This gun lights up and makes sound like the real thing, so at least you can practice until we're ready for the real deal.
Travel wherever you want to go with the Rick & Morty Portal Gun... as long as that somewhere is right where you are now. This replica lights up and has sound effects just like the real thing when the button on the back is pressed. No advanced calculations needed!
- Rick & Morty Portal Gun
- Officially-licensed Rick & Morty merchandise
- Plastic replica that looks and sounds like Rick's Portal Gun
- "Dial" on the back is a button that can be pressed for sound effects
- Batteries: 3 AAA batteries (included)
- Dimensions: 8" x 7 1/2" x 3"
- Ages 3+
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age.