The Albert Math Clock
It's always time for math
- A clock that uses math equations to tell time
- Has 4 levels of difficulty to challenge both kids and adults
- Timeless, sleek design
It's always time for mathNo less a genius than Albert Einstein proved that time was not a constant. Now you can make the same law apply to your brain. With the Albert Clock, you'll be constantly - in a challenging-but-fun way, we promise - using your math skills to calculate the hours and minutes of the day. Wherever you are in the universe, that is.
And lest you think the Albert Math Clock is the perfect way to trick the budding young mathematicians in the house into going to sleep an hour early: there are four levels of difficulty on this calculating timepiece, leaving plenty of opportunities for adults to do the math, too.
- The Albert Math Clock
- A clock that displays mathematical equations instead of those boring ol' hours and minutes
- A fun way to tell time for kids who are learning math and adults who like to keep their skills sharp
- Simple timeless design (*rimshot* - it's a clock, see?)
- Changes calculations once per minute - or once every 10 seconds for the true math wizards
- 4 levels of difficulty to challenge both kids and adults
- Can switch between 12-hr and 24-hr formats
- Can be used as a freestanding clock; also comes with a system for easy wall mounting and a ~10 ft. power cable
- Works on both 110V and 220V (adapters for 5 different countries included)
- Dimensions: 13.8" wide x 5.9" tall x 2" thick
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about The Albert Math Clock or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.