Star Wars First Order Special Forces TIE Pilot Helmet
The Best of the Best
- Replica helmet based on the original movie props
- Includes padding inserts for a custom fit
- For First Order pilots who've really earned their stripes
The Best of the BestWelcome to the elite Special Forces of the First Order. Whether you originally joined the Order because you wanted uphold the ideals of the old Empire, or because you were bored and it seemed like something to do, or because you were liberated from the dangers of a happy home at a young age - none of that matters now. You have trained since childhood. You have proven your skills. It's time to look forward. (And also backward. It will take two of you sitting back-to-back to pilot one these new TIE/sf fighters.)
Suit up as a member of the feared Special Forces, and don't leave your base without this First Order Special Forces TIE Pilot Helmet. Every detail has been carefully recreated using references from the original helmets used in the movies, right down to each little greeblie. Two red flashes down the front of the helmet let everyone know that you're no ordinary expendable TIE pilot, so they had just better make way for the Special Forces.
- Star Wars First Order Special Forces TIE Pilot Helmet
- Officially-licensed Star Wars: The Force Awakens merchandise
- From Anovos
- Recreated using references from the originals used in the movies
- Perfect for cosplay or as a galactically-awesome display piece
- Capacity: One First Order Special Forces TIE fighter pilot (head only)
- Materials: Fiberglass shell, metal respirator fittings include removable plug
- Bubble lenses are tinted gray
- Helmet interior is lined for a finished appearance
- Exterior: approximately 12" tall x 12" wide
- Interior: approximately 10 1/2" deep, approx 8 1/2" wide at widest
- Padding inserts included for a comfortable fit (adjustable and removable)
- Not a toy. Not intended for children.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Star Wars First Order Special Forces TIE Pilot Helmet or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.