Betsey Johnson Gimme Some Space Crossbody Purse
Truly out of this world!
- Retro rocketship design in metallic silver
- Studs, chains, and glitter = space party!
- Fully lined with rosebud-printed fabric
Truly out of this world!"Houston - we have a purse!" Said no one at NASA, ever. It's okay, though - they get to play with gigantic rockets, and the rest of us have to settle for little ones. Which is why we're over the moon about this darling little Betsey Johnson bag, styled like a retro spaceship!
Even certified rocket scientists can appreciate the clever application of black glitter on the fins and pointed nose cone of this purse. It creates a sparkly contrast with the metallic silver surface, which is quilted with tiny metal studs. Instead of jet flames, the bottom of the rocket features dangling chain strands to give the whole bag a sense of motion. The shoulder strap is another, larger metal chain, because it takes some serious hardware to hold onto a rocket. On the side a zipper opens the main compartment, which lined with custom rosebud fabric. Blast off to adventure with this sweet little ship at your hip, and show everyone what a badas...tronaut you are!
- Betsey Johnson Gimme Some Space Crossbody Purse
- Shaped like a retro rocketship
- Black glitter on the nose cone and fins
- Body is quilted metallic silver with metal studs
- Dangling chains mimic the engine flames
- Zipper compartment fully lined in rosebud fabric
- The perfect statement purse for your next intergalactic tour
- Capacity: Only pack your necessities
- Materials: faux leather with metal hardware
- Care Instructions:
- 51" chain strap
- Dimensions: 9" tall x 6" wide x 3" deep